Save when you buy online and get free discount cards to help you stretch your money further.
You can save money every time you shop online by signing up to the TopCashback.
Sign up for free and when you shop online you just need to search for the company you want to buy from on the TopCashBack website. You will then be taken to that company’s website where you can complete your shopping. In many cases you will receive a percentage of your purchase back in the form of credit, which you can transfer to your bank account. Simple!
You can use TopCashBack for anything from takeaway food to travel insurance. I make back around £100 a year this way. Sign up now to start saving!
Eating out and entertainment
- Get a free Bite card for 20% off food at UK train station outlets
- Free trial a Taste card or Gourmet Society card for discounts on meals around the UK
- Sign up to Groupon to receive daily deals for events, meals, holidays etc. at
- Timeout Card (London only) – NEW! – I just got one and you get great discounts, plus a wine voucher so you quickly recoup the cost of the card.
- Use Skyscanner.net to find the cheapest flights for your holidays
- Get package holiday deals from Easyjet Holidays
- Use lastminute.com to find cheap event tickets and holiday accommodation
- Get annual travel insurance
Groceries and other shopping
Sign up for store cards to earn points for every purchase:
- Boots pharmacies – sign up for the Boots card today!
- Tesco supermarkets – sign up for the Tesco club card.
- Sainsbury’s supermarkets – get the Sainsbury’s Nectar card (can also be used at affiliated shops)
Are you a student?
- Find out if there are any hairdressing schools nearby that do free or discounted haircuts and colours.